Sunday, June 21, 2009

Growing up!

Elijah is really turning into a little boy...he is developing so much lately and it's fun to watch all of his new discoveries.  I took Elijah back to the doctor on Thursday for a weight check since he was nervous at our last appt that E wasn't gaining enough weight.  At his 4 month appt he was 12 lbs, 8 oz and at the appt on Thursday he was 14 lbs, 14 oz! He went from the 10th percentile to the 24th! Way to go, little man! Dr. Rob is no longer concerned!  

Jess and Kevin handed down their exersaucer to us since Cam is grown out of it now.  Elijah absolutely loves this thing...it was hard to even get him to look at me for a picture!

Lauren, this is the Phillies shirt you gave him!
What mom? I'm trying to play!
So many things to look at, so little time..

1 comment:

Jessica Jackson said...

I'm so glad E likes the exersaucer! That should keep him busy.

By the way, I LOVED the picture people pictures. Elijah is adorable!