Tuesday, March 6, 2012


Yay! Daddy is here and we're ready for our date :). Kirk took a picture of them at the restaurant, but for some reason my computer sometimes decide not to upload certain photos. Annoying!
They got home around 7:45 (past bedtime) and Leah was totally wired. She was in such a good mood. As Kirk was telling me about the evening, we looked over at Leah and she had gotten her hands on the iPad, turned on some music, and was dancing. She wasn't ready for the night to be over!
Cracking up.
She is just too cute!
Thank you, Chick-fil-a, for being more awesome than we even knew!

2 comments:

Peter and Bethany said...

She IS too cute!! I love her little outfit and boots!!

Vanessa said...

HAHA I want to leave the exact same comment. She is way too cute and I also LOVE this adorable outfit!!