Monday, March 12, 2012

2nd Shift!

Starting today, Kirk is moving to second shift at work (3-11:30). For his first month and a half, he had normal 1st shift hours, but now that the manufacturing season is starting, he is on the 2nd shift and today will be his first day as the sole supervisor on duty during that time. I am confident he will do a great job and am excited to hear about it (I think...we will see how excited I am to hear about it when he gets home at 12:30 am :)). Whether or not the kids and I will enjoy this 2nd shift remains to be seen, but I am thinking it will be fun to have him around in the mornings, especially for the kids since they only have been seeing him for about 30 minutes every night. Today the weather is in the 60s so we decided to play outside and have a picnic.

My parents just have the perfect yard for kids. I snapped this picture from inside the apartment.
Stuffing her face...so lady-like.
Somehow, she still manages to be cute. Oh, if life were so easy as an adult!
I got Kirk mid-bite also.
Make that 3 for 3!
My parents dog Tucker waited patiently for crumbs to drop.
Bring on the spring! I just love being able to be outside!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Yess I love that I just got treated to three new blog posts from the Duncan fam!! Looking cute, Duncans! XOXO