Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Daddy Daughter

If you know us, you know we are big fans of Chick-fil-a. Well, after last night, we are even bigger fans! Each year (or maybe several times a year, I don't know), Chick-fil-a hosts a special Daddy Daughter Date Night at several of their locations. Kirk took Leah last night and they had a blast. He said it was so cool, complete with a balloon archway, a hostess stand, tablecloths, flowers, a balloon artist, and a professional photographer! He loved it and plans to return with her (and our other baby girl!) in the future.

Leah is very resistant to me putting anything in her hair, but I was happy when my mom distracted her long enough for me to get these two little half piggy tails clipped with a pretty flower :).
Excited and ready to go!

2 comments:

Rachel Jones said...

Too cute!!! We will have to go next year!!

Darla said...

SO sweet! And we can't get over how much hair Leah has!!!