Friday, February 17, 2012

Practicing for Baby!

Elijah found the boppy pillow today (thankfully my sister still had hers since we sold ours at a garage sale last summer!) and wanted to know what it was for. I told him it was to help us hold the baby when she comes. He wanted to see what I meant, so we grabbed a baby doll and went to town. I can not tell you how excited I am to see these 2 kiddos welcome a little sister. I know they will be a great big brother and sister!

We are going to try to learn not to cover her face, but otherwise, great job, bud!
A baby girl (or "grill" as Elijah says")!
I have an adorable picture of Leah smiling holding the baby, but my computer is not letting me upload it! Oh well...here she is "burping" the baby. She is also dressed as a fire chief in case you are wondering about her outfit :).
And tonight, Leah decided to take her baby sister for a walk. She also decided face down was the best position for the baby. We have some work to do :).

3 comments:

Darla said...

Sweeeeeee! Looks like they are both going to make fabulous older siblings to the new baby girl.

Allison said...

Oh my goodness how cute! They must be so excited.

Vanessa said...

I spotted that fireman outfit right away - Leah is rocking it. What good brother and sister they will be!