Saturday, January 7, 2012

Spier Family Christmas

The weekend after Christmas we were able to get together with my side of the family to do a Christmas celebration with them. It is so fun to have 2 Christmases! We loved having everyone together and felt like the time was too short (and sad because several of the kids were sick). Anyway, in typical Chrissie fashion, I didn't take pics of anything but the kids, but here they are.

Norah is the sweetest little girl. She is getting so big and it was especially fun to see her interact with Leah. I think they will be good friends. Here she is enjoying her daddy and a bottle.
The eldest cousin, looking cute as can be!
Leah loves her new personalized chair from Grandma and Grandpa!
So does Charlie. This picture makes me laugh...he is the king of lounging.
Poor buddy was so sick, but still thoroughly enjoyed his Fire Chief outfit he got from cousin Norah! This present was a huge hit, and still gets put on every day. Somebody has to fight the fires, you know?

1 comment:

Darla said...

I love that I know exactly what room in your parents' house you are in those pics. I miss you so much, Chrissie!