Saturday, January 21, 2012

A baby bump and funny pics

This poor baby is getting no love in the picture department. That is partially because I am not crazy about how I look and partially because I just keep forgetting to take it before I get in my sweats for the night (or maybe I just am always in sweats :)). Anyway, this is the first baby bump picture at 24 weeks. Yikes..I have a long way to go and am already looking pretty large! Oh well...it is what it is!
I sure am excited to meet this little girl though!
And these pictures are hilarious to me. Kirk just started doing the insanity workouts (a 2 month fitness program) and Elijah thinks it's awesome. He keeps asking to work out with daddy. I had to snap some pics the other day.
Those are some good jumping jacks. Also, our low ceilings make Kirk look gigantic!

2 comments:

Darla said...

You look soooo stinkin' cute, Chrissie! Love your baby bump. Ha. Funny you said what you said about not feeling good about how you look. I remember feeling the same way, and getting annoyed sometimes that people wanted an update on how much the belly was protruding. It's a whole different thing when you're the one watching your own body change. But rest assured, from this side of things, you look great. And what can even be said about the Elijah and Kirk pictures. Hilarious. Glad Kirk works out in pants...

The Seaman Family said...

Love all the new Family pictures, you guys are so cute! So is that baby bump! Its like you went from one kiddo to three overnight. :)