Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Trick or Treat!

We had a really fun halloween! I think there are few things more fun than dressing up my kids and they were both quite cooperative this year with their costumes, which made it even more enjoyable! My mom is here visiting us for the week so it was nice to have her here for the festivities. Also, she and my dad gave me a new camera for my birthday! Woohoo! Here are a few pics of the evening.

A cupcake and a very unhappy BJ (not sure what the problem was at this point).
Still not happy, but don't worry. The attitude turned around after a few houses with candy :).
Probably my favorite picture of the night.
Trick or treat!
Elmo stopped by for a little bit (our best buddy Hunter).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY for a new camera! Adorable Halloween pics. Love the outfits!!