Sunday, November 6, 2011

Long Overdue!

I just saw Kirk had these photos on his iPod and realized I needed to get them on the blog. 2 weeks ago, we headed down to North Carolina for Kirk's cousins wedding. It was a great time with family. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera (I've been known to do that often), but Kirk pulled through with some pictures on his iPod. The quality is not great, but the memories are still there!
Grandma and Grandpa took us to a pumpkin patch (pretty much a field of a church with pumpkins, but the kids had a blast). Elijah and Leah were running around that place like they owned it!
Kind of sad Leah didn't look at the camera :(.
Uncle Kyle came to the rehearsal on his motorcycle. Elijah wasted no time forcing Kyle to take him to it and let him sit on it. Don't worry, that's as far as it went :).
I just love this picture. Elijah thinks Uncle Kyle is so cool!
I also wish this weren't so blurry, but here is Leah with her Great Grandpa Dunkelberger. So thankful my kids are getting some time with their greats!

No comments: