Sunday, November 6, 2011

Kitchen Cuties

One of our kids favorite place to hang out (especially Leah) is the little space between the fridge and the wall. The other day, we caught them both in there. The reason we found this out was because Elijah yelled "Mommy, Daddy! I need help with something!" We ran over to find Leah sitting on Elijah's toes and he couldn't get out. We got a kick out of it and ran for the camera, but by the time I came back, Leah had moved. I still managed to snap some cute pics of my adorable kids though :).

He looks so grown up to me these days.
This little thing is just a bundle of energy.
...and she happens to love the spotlight.

2 comments:

Brian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darla said...

You're so right...Leah and Clara would have fun together.