Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I had the chance to make the trip up to Upland during our last week in Indiana to see my dear friends, Kelly and Jess. Kelly has 2 little ones, very close in age to Elijah and Leah and we always have a great time when we get together. I will surely miss our playdates, and Elijah and Leah will too. We did our best to get a shot of the 4 kiddos together on the couch.

Max did a great job trying to direct everyone's eyes to the camera.
Elijah thought it was time to lay down and Molly thought it was time to play with Leah's hair.
Max senses everyone is losing focus. "Stay on the couch, people! Look at the camera!".
I just love these 4 cuties.
Thanks for letting us spend such a special day with you, Kelly, Max, and Molly! We miss you already and look forward to our next reunion :).

I sadly took no pictures of Jess and me, but that is probably for the best since we were both blubbering messes :(. Jess, I miss you so much and am so thankful for our evening together! Thanks for putting up with the Duncans and all of our craziness. You are greately missed by all of us!

No comments: