Monday, December 28, 2009

A Visit from Aunt Rachel!

Right before we left for North Carolina, Rachel came out to visit with us for a few days.  We had a great time in her short visit (it seems like I always want time with family to be extended!).  We took her downtown to one of our favorite places, Old Spaghetti Factory, we went shopping and out to lunch, and I made one of our favorite meals Chicken Enchilada Casserole for dinner.  And, of course, in the midst of all that, she got in a lot of Elijah play and cuddle time!  Here's a few pictures of our time together (unfortunately I didn't pull out my camera until it was time for her to leave, but these are better than nothing).

A little blurry but still cute.
Hahaha...I love how you can tell Rach is laughing at E in this picture.
So excited to be with my aunt! ps. you can see Elijah's teeth in this picture!
Elijah woke up from a nap just in time to say goodbye.  Here is his sleepy goodbye to Aunt Rach!

Rachel, thank you so much for spending part of your break with us! We had a blast...come back!

No comments: