Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Not Elijah's Finest Hour

Well, as many of you know, Elijah has been developing quite the "party in the back" of his hairdo...aka a mullet.  It got to the point where I couldn't stand it anymore so we took him over to Clubhouse Cuts for Kids which is right in front of our house.  Let's just say, it did not go well.  As soon as the lady sprayed his hair to make it wet, Elijah lost it and could not recover.  Kirk took a few pictures with his cell phone...unfortunately they are blurry because he was shaking and convulsing so much.  As soon as the haircut lady left him alone, he was happy as a clam.  Oh well...better luck next time.


Trying to soothe him with his paci (not successful).
She had her work cut out for her.

I scanned in this certificate that they gave us.  He got to go down the slide when he was done and that made him happy!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

ha ha that is TOO cute. I cant wait to see some finished product pics. I miss you dear friend. looks like you've been having a blast. Love you

Aunt Rach said...

Awww, poor guy. He loved his mullet.

Alexa's Photography said...

haha, he's such a cutie! And he's grown up so fast, too!! You guys are coming to NC for Christmas, right? We'll have to do another family session :)

Kelly D. said...

Oh, he looks so distressed! I don't know whether I wanted to laugh when I saw the pics, or pick him up and save him from the scary lady trying to cut off his mullet. But I LOVE the little combover! Two weeks till I see you guys!!