Thursday, July 16, 2009

Welcome Owen!

Our friends from Bible study, Brad and Aubree, and their two daughters Evie and Lily, welcomed their son, Owen Andrew to the world last night at 10:20. He was 7 pounds, 7 ounces and 20 inches long. Kirk and I headed over to the hospital tonight to see them. Owen is so little and so precious! We are really glad he made his appearance before we leave for vacation again! It was great to meet him and I can hardly wait until my next chance to hold him. Congrats, Brad and Aubree! We are so happy for you all! 

Owen is so little and fragile...it's amazing how quickly that changes.

He looks like his daddy!
This is how excited Elijah and Owen are about becoming friends.
Kirk is a pro at this whole thing! 
I love sleeping babies! 

1 comment:

The Seaman Family said...

Check out the double chins on Owen! How does a newborn come out with double chins already?! I can't wait for you to see him again, he has changed so much in just a week!