Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I am Six Months Old Today!

Can you believe it? I am half a year old today. I went to the doctor on Monday and here are my stats:

I weigh 16 pounds, 2 ounces, which is the 28th percentile. Dr. Rob was happy because that is up even more from the 24th percentile at my last visit.
I am 28 inches long which is the 90th percentile. I am still giving Daddy great hope that I am going to be a basketball star!
My head is 16 and a half inches which is the 10th percentile. Little head, big brain...that's what I like to think.

I am sitting up pretty well these days and I am trying SO hard to crawl, but haven't quite mastered the art yet. Give me some time though and I will be on the move!  Here's some pictures mommy took of me today.

Mommy and Daddy love my growing blonde hair! 
Aren't I so cute?
I think I was over pictures at this point.

2 comments:

The Mangin Family said...

He is just so adorable! Seriously, I haven't seen a more handsome little man! I LOVE the blonde hair too. Have a great time on vacation with the Fam next week. Can't wait to see all the Spier family pics :)

Jessica said...

Hi Elijah!

I love you so much. I'm so happy you and your mama and daddy are a part of my life.

Hope to see you soon!