Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sitting Up...almost

Elijah is working very hard at sitting up.  He's doing a really great job with it, especially in the last couple days.  When Daddy came home from work today, Elijah wanted to show off to him, so I snapped some pictures of it! 

Daddy, are you seeing this right now? I know, I am surprising myself!
It's a lot to be excited about! 
Alright! Daddy is proud of me too! 
Oops...lost my balance (don't worry, we put down a nice, plush blanket to cushion the inevitable falls).
And, back to old faithful position...my belly.



5 comments:

Aunt Rach said...

He looks so proud of himself to be sitting up - and he SHOULD be proud! Great accomplishment!!

Grandma said...

Wow, what a big boy! Give him a big kiss from Grandma.

Jessica Jackson said...

Oh man, he is so cute! Can't wait to play with him in 1 1/2 weeks!

Anonymous said...

That is one adorable little boy. Aunt Lynn.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I laughed out loud as soon as I saw the top pic! What a super cute man you got there, Chrissie! Although, I think i'd be just as interested in the pics of you doing whatever you had to do to get him to smile that big... :-D Looking forward to seeing you both this weekend! -Kelly