Thursday, July 30, 2009

I know this isn't interesting to most...

...but a few people have asked what I did with the stuff I got from my Uppercase Living party a few weeks back. I'm really happy with two of the things I've done so far. I still have the pieces I bought for Elijah's room to put up though.

This is what I put above the guest room bed.  It was my first one, so I messed up a little (can you tell on the "smile"?).
You can't see it too well here, but at least you can see how the color complements the bedroom decor.
And this I made for a wedding gift.  I painted it brown and then put the saying on it.  I LOVE how this looks.
I kind of want to keep it.

5 comments:

Marlene said...

I LOVE this post ;-)

Jessica Jackson said...

Chrissie- they look awesome. I see a family Uppercase Living business in our future.

Kate said...

Love it Chrissie! Very creative wedding gift too.

Peter and Bethany said...

Good picks on the sayings... I love both of those!

Lauren said...

Chrissie, you are so crafty! Love the Uppercase Living stuff. And Elijah is just so so cute.