Thursday, April 16, 2009

Some new touches in the baby's room

I made a few updates to Elijah's room today.  While Steph was here last week, she went with me to buy these block letters that spell out Elijah's name.  I painted them green (the same green we have on one of the walls in Elijah's room and put them up on the plant shelf in his room with some of his stuffed animals.  Sidenote: the colors are different from how they appear in the pictures.  I know the brown looks kind of gross in the picture, but it's really a nice color in person! Anyway, I'm happy with how it looks!

The vaulted ceilings are one of my favorite features in the top floor of our house.
I was asking Elijah what he thinks.  I think he's pleased.
But just in case, he brought in his giraffe for a second opinion.  He has a lot of stuffed giraffes!

3 comments:

The Seaman Family said...

Very cute! I haven't seen his nursery yet in person, but it looks adorable. I love the last picture of Elijah with the animal.

Grandma said...

Good job, Chrissie! I hope Elijah knows what a talented Mommy he has.

Aunt Rach said...

The room looks awesome. I miss my little buddy a lot.