Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sea Tunes for Kids

Yesterday, Elijah was a little restless while I was trying to get some things done around the house.  I was looking for anything that would keep his attention when I spotted this DVD, "Sea Tunes for Kids" that Mom and Dad Duncan gave Elijah when we were in North Carolina.  I have to say, I have never seen Elijah so attentive to something for so long as he was with this dvd! He literally sat there for 30 minutes, eyes fixed on the television, and did not make a sound! The video is basically footage of sea animals with little kid songs playing. Thank you, Mom and Dad, for keeping him occupied while I do work around the house!! This thing is a life saver.  I snapped a few pictures while he watched.

Completely engaged in the film.
Don't bother me.  This is interesting.
A few times it was so exciting that he waved his arms and legs frantically.
Who knew it could be so interesting to watch sea creatures on a screen?

6 comments:

Jessica Jackson said...

Isn't that the best? Campbell loved (I say "loved" because now she doesn't sit still long enough to watch) sitting in that swing watching the TV.

Lauren said...

Glad to see you are already sticking him in front of the TV. Good work Chrissie! :-)


Kidding, I just LOVE this pics of him. Cant wait to see you. Counting down the days.

Aunt Rach said...

Whatever it takes!!

Grandma said...

He is just adorable and obviously very smart to watch that with such rapture. 13 days!

Peter and Bethany said...

I may have to borrow that in a couple months! Have fun in Chicago:)

Vanessa said...

Good thing it wasnt "Bear Cub Tunes for Kids", Chrissie... he would have been enraptured and you would have been terrified :)