Friday, April 10, 2009

Picture People

While Steph was here, we took Elijah to Picture People for his 3 months pictures.  I bought this adorable outfit and matching hat for his Easter outfit and was so excited to have him photographed in it! He wasn't as smiley as he usually is at that time of day, but we still got some good shots.

This one is my personal favorite.
Perhaps a little bored by the whole thing.
Dad, we took this one for you.  Here is your future golfing buddy!
Here's a good shot of the whole outfit (minus the hat).

4 comments:

The Seaman Family said...

Awww, they turned out so cute! Daddy's future golf buddy. :)

Grandma said...

These are so good. He looks fantastic in his golf outfit/Easter outfit. He really is so cute, I love him. the golf date can't come too soon for your father, I'm sure. Happy Easter!

Jessica Jackson said...

I love these pictures~ He is adorable and looks so big.

Happy 3 months (almost) Elijah! We love you.

Aunt Rach said...

I love the one with the golf club. What did he shoot? Looks like a natural!