Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter from the Duncans!

It's beautiful outside today (even though it's a little chilly) so we took a few quick pictures outside after church.  I love it when Easter is bright and sunny because it is a day that reminds us we no longer have to live in darkness! Jesus conquered the grave.  Jesus took care of our sin.  Jesus paid it all.  We are so thankful to have victory in Him!

Daddy and Elijah.
This is pretty standard for Elijah these days.  His mouth is almost always open because he is trying to stick whatever he can in it!
Mommy and Elijah.
My first Easter!
Son, I pray that you will someday understand and accept the significance of this day in your heart.  Jesus loves you and paid the price for you!

3 comments:

Grandma said...

Such nice pictures!
That prayer is the best thing we can all say on Elijah's behalf. I pray for all of you...be faithful. I am grateful Elijah has two parents who love the Lord with whole hearts. I love you.

C Leebrick said...

what a cute outfit! hope you 3 had a happy easter :)

Aunt Rach said...

He looks so handsome!! I love the outfit.