Monday, March 16, 2009

On Saturday, Kirk's cousin Alexa came over to Mom and Dad's house to do a photo session of us.  She is just getting her business off the ground and is extremely talented! Check out the link to her blog (Alexa's Photography) on my blogger list. Thanks again, Alexa!
The photographer with her subject. Unfortunately, Elijah was kind of done with cameras at this point!
We had to get a picture of Elijah with this blanket.  This was Kirk's baby blanket when he was born! The Duncans were (and are) big fans of Apple computers, so this theme was only fitting for his baby nursery.   Mom made this blanket too...impressive!

1 comment:

Alexa's Photography said...

your pictures will be on my blog as soon as I get home, I promise! Can't wait for you to see them!
I loved seeing all three of you last week.
-Alexa