Monday, March 16, 2009

Elijah's First Big Trip!

This weekend we had a great time in High Point, NC visiting Mom and Dad Duncan and Konni.  They moved into a new house this summer and Kirk and I had not yet had a chance to see it, so we figured we'd take a long weekend and go spend some time with them, see the house, and give Elijah the chance to hang out with his grandparents and aunt! We had a great time with them.   Elijah was a champ on the plane going and coming home which made us very happy! 

Unfortunately, my camera battery died on the way down there and I didn't bring my charger, but fortunately, the Duncans took some pictures and shared them with me.  Thanks guys! Here's a little review of the events of the weekend!

Elijah was as happy as can be on plane ride down.
Mommy showing Elijah what North Carolina looks like.  He loved looking out the window!

No comments: