Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Grandparents, Great Grandparents, and a Great Aunt!

In addition to being able to hang out with my immediate family, I was so glad that Elijah got to meet both my grandmothers and my aunt while we were home.  Kirk and I have often thanked the Lord that we are blessed with a strong Godly heritage and Elijah is fortunate to have met just a few of those wonderful people! And let's be honest, they are pretty fortunate to have met Elijah too :).  

We had a good time having lunch at Great Grandma Spier's place!
He also got to hang out with Great Grandma McGuckin (who will be called G.G.)
Elijah also enjoyed the company of Great Aunt Lynn (or as she is called by the children, "Great Aunt Mimi Yinnie".  The reason for that is because my sister Jess couldn't say her L's when she was little, so she called Aunt Lynn "Aunt Yinnie".)
And who could forget the grandparents? 
Besides that Elijah is sleeping, I really love this picture!

3 comments:

Aunt Rach said...

Ah! These 2 of Mom & Dad with the kids is awesome! I wish they looked happier, though.

Carolyn said...

Aw GREAT pics! I wish wish wish I could have been there! Oh and I love G.G. for Grandmom!! Good name!

Peter and Bethany said...

Looks like a fun trip with lots of good family time!