Monday, November 24, 2008

The weddings begin...

October was a month of weddings for us.  We had one every weekend except for the second.  I love weddings so it was fine by me! The first one we attended was Scott and Mel's.  Mel was my roommate for the year after I graduated Taylor and we worked together in the admissions office.  Scott and Kirk played on the same intramural basketball team, which obviously means they are good buds too.  They used to live in Indy, but have sadly moved to Grand Rapids, which is where their wedding was.  It was an absolutely beautiful day and we had a great time! Congrats, Scott and Mel! We love you guys.

Scott's sister and Mel's sisters led worship and did some special music during the ceremony.  It was seriously some of my favorite music I've ever heard at a wedding...I wish I had sound bytes for you!
I almost captured the kiss, but this is still a good picture!
Us with the happy couple.  I realize I look like a house...maybe it's the angle...or maybe it's that I'm carrying an extra person around inside me.
We also got to see Paul for the first time since he went to Africa.  Hopefully we'll be seeing more of him since he recently moved to Chicago!
The Duncans.

No comments: