Monday, November 24, 2008

Rachelle's Wedding Day!

The last wedding in October was my friend Rachelle's, who was one of my roommates at Focus on the Family Institute.  She is from a very small town in Nebraska.  I was fortunate to have my mom along with me for the journey (we flew into to Denver and then drove 3 hours to Rachelle's little town) and I was so glad to be there for her big day!  It was great to meet Chris, her fiance, and they both seemed very happy! I'm so happy for you, Rachelle!

They had the reception on this beautiful ranch out in the country.  Horses were just running free...I've never seen anything like it!
They are excited about Baby Duncan!
It was so great to spend some time with another one of my Focus roommates, Jay.  
The bride and her dad coming down the aisle! Isn't she beautiful?

No comments: