Monday, November 24, 2008

Baby Shower Fun!

On Saturday night, my great friends Jess, Amy Jo, and AJ threw me a baby shower.  You can tell they know me well because it was held at an ice cream parlor and the menu was pizza and ice cream (obviously).  2 things that have been very near and dear to me during this pregnancy! It was so great to have so many friends come to support me.  Thanks to all who came! 

Some of the Taylor girls who came all the way down from Upland!
My Indiana native friends stocked the baby with Colts gear.  I guess we are official fans now!
We played this fun game where tables had to design a onesie for Baby D and I picked the winner.  They used fabric markers to draw their designs.  This is Kate's giraffe (my favorite animal). 
And this of course, is the winning onesie. It says TAYLOR on the front and the back said "Class of 2031".  

2 comments:

Jessica Jackson said...

The onesie thing is a cute idea- and of course you would pick the Taylor one! :)

Aunt Rach said...

Okay, you're getting Gator gear.