Monday, August 27, 2012

4 Months Old!

Hard to believe we celebrated 4 months with our sweet Emily last Tuesday. I have been so blessed with low-key, laid back babies, and Emily is no exception! I call her a dream baby, because she really does have the best disposition.  She is smiley all the time and rarely makes a fuss! We can not imagine our family without her.  

We had her 4 month appt last Wednesday.  She weighed in at 13lbs, 8oz and 24 inches long (75% for both).  The doctor was pleased with her development and we are thankful that her breathing issues were short-lived. 

She is also now a "self-soother". She puts herself to sleep at naptime and night time.  Again, such a sweet, easy baby!!

We celebrated  her 4 month birthday by taking a trip to the park.  Just as I was starting to feel badly that she often is confined to her stroller while the other 2 run around and play, she looked over and shot me this face.  Oh, I love you, Emily.

We all love you, sweet girl!

2 comments:

Rachel Jones said...

She is SO sweet!!

Darla said...

Somehow it doesn't surprise me that you and Kirk would have chill babies:) She's adorable. Can't believe 4 months have already come and gone.