Thursday, May 24, 2012

The siblings

It is so easy to take pics of a newborn, that I've been kind of forgetting to take pictures of the other two. I snapped a few today.  Again, not the best quality because of the iPod, but these kids are stinkin adorable.


The Big Sis

For some reason lately, her favorite hang out spot is in this stroller (which is just sitting in the middle of the room...no one is getting ready to take her for a walk or anything).

A friend of ours gave us a bag of dress up clothes today for the kids (thanks, Monica!).  It was mostly princess dresses and such for Leah, but this Buzz Lightyear costume may have been the highlight in the house today. Elijah wore it for approximately 5 hours straight (minus the 4 times he had to go to the bathroom and we had to take the whole thing off).

One happy little boy!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

A few things....

1. I cannot cannot wait to meet Emily!! I probably think about it daily, which is a lot when you are in the final stretch of wedding planning!

2. In pictures, Emily looks more like E than Leah to me. And I love that even in E's one month pic - he looks so much like himself!

3. I cannot get enough of Elijah's hair, it is awesome.