Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sprinkler Fun!

Yesterday the temps were close to 90 here...I could not believe how hot it was on a mid-April day! My mom pulled a sprinkler out of her shed and Jess came over with her kids to have some splashing fun. Unfortunately, Charlie and Leah wanted nothing to do with it, but Cam and Elijah played in it for quite some time and had a blast. It got me really excited to for summer...I can't wait to sit by the pool and enjoy the warm sunshine!

Putting their toes in.
My parents yard is so awesome...and huge.
Aunt Jess and Charlie enjoyed the view of the sprinkler from a distance.
Splashing! They were soaked.
And this was Leah's attitude the whole time we were outside. This particular meltdown was because Charlie had just poked her. Spare me the drama, child!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much fun, and anticipation of so much more! Love you,
Mom

Darla said...

90 degrees?! Wowzers! Looks like fun.