Sunday, October 9, 2011

We're Back!

I am finally back to blogging world! My friend Jess is loaning me a camera while I wait for a new one (since my old one is definitely done for after we broke it on family vacation). Thanks so much, Jess. I have really missed blogging and I realized yesterday when we were at the farm how much I miss taking pictures of the kiddos!

Yesterday we went on our annual outing to StonyCreek Farm in Noblesville. They have such a fun fall festival and an equally fun Christmas festival, so we make 2 trips there every year: once in the fall and once for our Christmas tree. The kids had a blast and so did Kirk and I!

Trying to get a picture of the 2 kids is pretty difficult.
I don't know why, but I love this picture. I just love these 2 and their non-smiling for the camera ways :).
They both liked playing in the hay (and brought a good amount of it home with them in their clothes).
Family photo on the hayride. Kirk and I love this as much as the kids, I'm pretty sure.
Leah loved the pumpkin patch.

No comments: