Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A few pics

I thoroughly enjoyed my birthday week last week. Kirk took me out to dinner the day after my birthday to Mama Carollas, our favorite Italian restaurant. The atmosphere is so cool: it is an old house that's been turned into a restaurant and the food is incredible! No birthday is complete without a slice of tiramisu from heaven. Thanks, Kirk!

So great to be kid free, even though I did spill my drink. The one time I don't have to pick up after kids, I have to pick up after myself! Come on, Chrissie!
The fun continued when my girlfriends from college rolled into town for our 5 year homecoming at TU. It was SO fun to be on campus together again. The picture below is Elijah and Leah in the hall of my old dorm. That was...pretty surreal.
Lauren (and Baby Herr), me, Jacki, and Mal at our 5 year reunion cookout at the president's house. We had a great time there and it was fun to see some old classmates. I am incredibly blessed by these friendships.
Hopefully I will get some more pictures soon from the other girls...they were better at taking pics than me. I didn't get a single pic of Kelly, our gracious hostess for the weekend. She and Brad live in Upland and put us all up...thanks again, Yordys!

No comments: