Thursday, October 20, 2011

Spider Craft!

Now that Elijah doesn't nap anymore, I have to find more ways to fill his time (and keep myself sane). I am not at ALL crafty, but decided to give this hand-print spider craft a try. I will shamelessly admit I got the idea from Barney's Halloween Party episode, and since the little girl walked us through how to do it step by step, I assumed even an idiot like me could pull it off :). Elijah was thrilled to have craft time (or CRAP time, as he calls it...hahahaha) and I was thrilled to have him occupied for a brief amount of time :).

Getting excited about how his red spider is shaping up.
There she is, in all her glory.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff on your post.
advertising agencies in pakistan | advertising agencies in Lahore | advertising agencies in Karachi

Unknown said...

A lot of people in our industry haven't had very diverse experiences. So they don't have enough dots to connect, and they end up with very linear solutions without a broad perspective on the problem. The broader one's understanding of the human experience, the better design we will have.website development for companies | Low cost and high quality 2d animation | Advertising agencies in London