Saturday, May 14, 2011

Welcome, Norah!

On Tuesday, May 10th, my sister and brother-in-law welcomed a new precious little daughter, Norah Jillian. She was 6 lbs, 12 oz and 19 inches long and just as sweet as can be! Most of you who know me know that I can't wait to see my nieces and nephew when they are born. As much as I say I will wait, I never do. So, in true Duncan fashion, Kirk and I loaded up the car Tuesday night and headed out to PA. We made it into town by 4:30ish Wednesday morning and were at the hospital by 10:30 holding our new niece :). And, as always, it was well worth the trip! She is an absolute doll and I miss her already! Rach and Shane, congrats! I know you are going to be awesome parents and we can't wait to watch Norah grow. We love you all.

Also, shout out to Lauren and Jimmy...thanks for letting our crazy family of 4 take over your home! You guys are awesome.

Cuddling :).
Sleeping peacefully in my lap.

No comments: