Sunday, May 29, 2011

A few videos for Lauren (and whoever else is interested).

Lauren texted me the other day and let me know that the blog needed an update (it's good to have a faithful follower) as I promised her a few videos of the kiddos. The first one is Elijah playing baseball (definitely his favorite activity) and the second one is Leah exploring. Unfortunately I haven't been able to capture her really crawling because she stops when she knows the camera is on her. Anyway, for anyone who is interested, but especially for Lauren, enjoy!




4 comments:

Jacki said...

So glad you let your son play "ball" in the house - even if it is make believe. And Leah's lil laugh is adorable. Thanks for sharing!

Peter and Bethany said...

Thanks to Lauren for moving along a fun blog post! I love how creative Elijah is using his sandal. I loved seeing Leah move around!

Darla said...

SO fun!

Vans said...

i stinkin' love your kids!