Monday, November 29, 2010

Minnesota

At the beginning of the month, I went out to Eden Prairie, MN, to reunite with some of my best girlfriends from college.  It was a great time...in fact, I was apparently too busy having fun to take many pictures.  However, I will share these 2.

My good friend Darla had her sweet baby girl, Clara, at the beginning of October.  Here's a picture of us forcing a friendship on our daughters :).  
And here's 2/3 of the group. Mallory had already left and Kelly was sick when we took this :(.  I am so very thankful for all 5 girls and love that we now have 4 kids between the 6 of us and a 5th on the way!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

So when I read "a 5th one on the way," I was like "who's pregnant!?!" and my mind was freaking out, until I finally realized it's me. Oh, pregnancy brain. :)

Such fun pictures Chrissie, of Thanksgiving and Christmas tree shopping too! Thanks for sharing :)