Monday, November 1, 2010

Baby Girl is 3 Months Old!

My baby is 3 months old today! She has brought an immeasurable amount of joy to my life already and I love watching her grow.  Here is a little bit of what she has been up to lately.


She is, without a doubt, one of the HAPPIEST babies I've ever been around.  It takes very little effort to get her to grin from ear to ear like this.
She is also very alert.  She loves to look all around and is especially entertained by her brother and dad.  If she so much as hears their voices, she waves her arms and smiles big! 
She has no problem wearing hairbands and bows, which is one of the many reasons she is the  ideal daughter for me.  Sidenote: Bethany, this is the bow you gave her.  It stayed clipped in her little wisps of hair for about 30 seconds, but looked super cute! I can't wait til she has a little more hair and can wear it again :).

Though she is growing very quickly (she was 12 lbs, 2 oz at her 2 month appt almost 3 weeks ago...probably pushing 13.5 lbs now I would guess) she is still just a little baby to us! It's hard to believe she has doubled her birthweight! 

2 comments:

The Seaman Family said...

So sweet! Happy 3 months Leah!

Peter and Bethany said...

Love the bow Leah... you are totally working it. No worries soon you will have some more beautiful hair so it can stay in:)