Wednesday, November 24, 2010

All I Want for Christmas is Shutterfly

I am a big fan of shutterfly. I have printed my Christmas cards from them in both 2008 and 2009 and I've used their website to print off photo books! They have all kinds of cool gift ideas too, like calendars for family members or a mug for your favorite coffee lover. Shutterfly is offering 50 FREE photo cards this year to all the bloggers out there. Just check it out here.

I have spent the last 30 minutes looking at all of their photo card designs for this year. Oh boy, there are so many great ones! I have a tie between my 2 favorites. Maybe you can help me decide which design is best! Leave me a comment with your opinion.

I love the classic Christmas colors of this one and the fact that I could include SIX pictures!

And I like this one because we really have been so blessed and are thankful!

And let's be honest, when you have photo subjects that look like these 2, the card is gonna be cute no matter what!



Merry Christmas to All! Ps. Thanks to my sister Jess for letting me know about this!

3 comments:

Kate said...

I'm obsessed with Shutterfly's cards this Christmas too! I vote for #2. :)

Jessica said...

you probably already ordered them . . . i'm a classic girl . . . i vote for #1. really, i don't care . . . as long as i get to put those lovely children [and parents] on my frig. :)

Erica said...

hey did this actually work? i'm about to do my post but i want to know if you got your freebies!

oh, and i am very happy about the 8 new posts full of duncan kiddies!!! :)