Tuesday, January 12, 2010


We loved our reception at the Talamore.  The first dance was so cool with everyone looking on from the mezzanine above and on the first floor.

We absolutely loved our band Contagious and had a blast dancing the night away.

The band called up the groomsmen and had them sing "My Girl" with them.  I laughed so hard at these guys.

The bridesmaids all got to sing "Proud Mary" with the band.  It was fabulous!


This is one of my favorite memories of the whole night.  Anna really rocked that cow bell!

3 comments:

Grandma said...

All these shots make me smile. What a fun day! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Happy TWO years and TWO kiddos :)
Love you both! Here is to 2 times 50 more!

Unknown said...

Your band was AMAZING!!!! Oh wait, weren't Dan and I the ones that picked them out for you guys? No wonder they were so good. :) Love you guys. Happy anniversary!