Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy Anniversary to Us!

I know I am way past due on these pictures, but the weekend before our anniversary, Kirk and I enjoyed a great night away.  Thanks to Jess C for coming down and taking care of our little guy overnight! Kirk planned a great night out.  We went to a jazz club called the Jazz Kitchen which is fabulous...great food, great music, and while we were there we learned it's one of the top 100 jazz clubs in the world!

All dressed up and ready to go out!
Kirk wanted a posed shot :).
Blurry shot of me at the restaurant.
The band was called SuperFunk.
2 great years!
After dinner, we went and stayed at the Marriott in downtown Indianapolis.  I took no pictures, but it was a great hotel and we very much enjoyed our night away (and sleeping in!).

5 comments:

Peter and Bethany said...

What a fun night out... you guys are such a great couple.

Unknown said...

Wait, why didn't you take any pictures of yourselves at the Marriot?

Jessica said...

Anna - this isn't an x-rated blog. :)

with love from jess cuthbert

Vanessa said...

Looking good, Duncans. You are rocking that suit, Kirk!

Lauren said...

Anna I was thinking the same thing.

LOVE the pics Chrissie. Your boy is adorable which makes me SO excited to see who comes along next.


I too, think that you and Kirk are a fantastic couple.

move to PA.

Thanks.
Love you.