Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Two Great Years!

Kirk and I are celebrating two years of marriage today! It is hard to believe how much has happened in those two years, but we feel so blessed to be doing it all together.  I wanted to post a few of my favorite pictures of the day to relive it all (I try to relive it often...it was definitely the best day of my life!).  Kirk, I love you! Thanks for marrying me :).

This is my favorite bride shot of the day.

My handsome husband.


This is one of my favorite pictures of my family ever.
We also have this shot framed in our house of all the Duncan siblings.
Kirk had a great group of groomsmen.

And I had a great group of bridesmaids!

4 comments:

Aunt Rach said...

Happy anniversary, Kirk & Chrissie! What a fun day that was. 2 years and 2 babies! Who would've thought...

Rachel Jones said...

I was just thinking of you guys!! Happy Anniversary!! we had such a blast at your wedding and I know it was so special for Joe to be a part of the celebration! praying for you guys and for your new little one!! lots of love~~

Lauren said...

FUN pics! Happy Anniversary. Wish we could watch Elijah for you while you went on a date or something. Hmmm good idea. Move to PA and we CAN! Thanks for your marriage and the way you honor the Lord through it and have so much fun. What a blessing to see and a challenge to ours. We love love!
Lauren and Jimmy!!

Lauren said...

ha ha I mean we love YOU GUYS!!!! oops. :-)