Friday, November 13, 2009

Smiles...and some fake smiles...

Elijah has been cracking me up recently whenever I pull out the camera.  He throws his head back and does this horrible fake smile.  It is so hysterical and I don't know where he learned that or why he does it.   It's funny because when I was a kid, I had a fake smile too...although I don't think mine started this early.

A fake one.
A nice normal one.
By the time my camera actually takes the picture, he sometimes goes back to a normal smile.
Look at his raggedy hair.
The best fake one of all.

4 comments:

The Seaman Family said...

Lily said, "Aw, look at Lijees cute pictures! He's cute isn't he Mommy."

Grandma said...

I think a fake smile at this stage of life is a mark of extreme intelligence. Knowing what is wanted and refusing to just be pushed around! I love that child!

Aunt Rach said...

Ooooh he looks just like you used to in that last one. What a ham! :)

Aunt Rach said...

And I really think he looks like Kirk in the 2nd to last one.