Friday, November 13, 2009

Buddies

I watched Hunter the other day while his mom had a hair appointment.  He is just the sweetest little guy and I'll be honest, this was the easiest babysitting job I've ever had...he literally slept the whole time he was here (about 2 and a half hours).  When he first got here, Elijah was sleeping too, so when he woke up, I let him crawl around and waited for him to notice Hunter.  Once he did, he was highly entertained by watching him sleep.  Elijah seriously loves other babies and gets really happy whenever he spots one! 

I took some pictures of Hunter sleeping because I think sleeping babies are so sweet and I can't snap those pictures of Elijah anymore because he always wakes up.
He does not have a care in the world at this point.
Elijah sat there for about 10 minutes when he discovered Hunter.
And then he realized he could touch the car seat..
And then he realized he could stand up and look in...and after this things got really complicated because he realized he could reach in and touch Hunter! That's when I had to put the camera down and police my son :).  I love this picture though.

1 comment:

Peter and Bethany said...

I love all these pictures, E is so cute! I am glad Hunter was easy on you!