Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Max and Elijah

I will post more pictures of my girls weekend later, but I wanted to get these up of Elijah and his buddy, Max.  Max is the son of my good friend Kelly and the boys are 5 months apart.  We recently discovered they had matching vests and decided to make a photo shoot out of it.

I am predicting a lot of ladies in their futures.
Max is doing a great job at looking right at teh camera...Elijah, not so much.
There we go! I think he learned this fake smile from me (you should see the pictures of my "smiles" as a little kid!).  
SO CUTE.

3 comments:

Aunt Rach said...

That last one looks JUST like you in a picture taken at Uncle Bob & Karen's wedding.

Peter and Bethany said...

Those vests look too cute on them... I am fighting the urge to go to oldnavy.com to see if they are still in stock!

Chad, Linds and the Twins said...

Oh my goodness!! So precious!!!