Friday, October 2, 2009

Too cute!

Today when I got home from MOPS, Elijah had fallen asleep in the car, so I took him right up to his crib and left his sweatshirt on because I didn't want to wake him. Well, when I went up to get him after he woke up, he was standing in his crib with his hood on! It was the cutest thing so I had to run and get my camera.  Vanessa, this is the sweatshirt you gave him.  He wore it for the first time today and I LOVE it!

Hi Mommy!
Why are you taking pictures of me instead of getting me out of here?
I love it when this kids wakes up.  He is always this happy when I got to get him!

2 comments:

Aunt Rach said...

Oh my word, that picture of him waving is probably one of my favorites ever!!

Peter and Bethany said...

Such a sweet smile, how fun to see that after naptime!