Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Great Saturday!

Yesterday, we had a really great fall day.  I absolutely love fall with the colors and the fun activities and pumpkin spice lattes at Starbucks :).  First Elijah and I went to a huge craft show at the local high school called "Christmas in October". We had a great time walking around and seeing all the cool stuff...it really made me think of my mom and sisters...I think you all would have enjoyed it! Kirk was playing golf while we did this and when he was done, we all headed up to Stony Creek Farms (same place we got our Christmas tree last year) and explored the pumpkin patch.  We didn't have too much time before it closed so we plan to go back next weekend (hoping to bring Mom Duncan, Konni and Kelly with us too!!).  Anyway, here's the documentation of all of it :).

Elijah is all ready for "Christmas in October" with mommy.  Doesn't he look like a big boy here?
I just had to take this picture.  These pants are a little big on Elijah so as he was crawling around the living room, they were dropping lower and lower :).
And then we were off to Stony Creek!!

2 comments:

Aunt Rach said...

He's wearing his pants low to be in style. He wants to look like the big kids. I love that first pic!

Kelly D. said...

yay! I'm excited about going to the farm with Elijah! He was rocking those fall colors. And he looked very focused on his hay ride. See you soon!!!