Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

I just realized I never blogged about my birthday.  Kirk arranged for babysitters (thanks Pete and Bethany!) and treated me to a great night out.


We went to the Milano Inn which is a great Italian place downtown.
Kirk enjoying his meal, which I now forget what it was.
I got the chicken caccatore (not sure about spelling) and it was fabulous!
My gift! A Silpada watch I had been wanting for a while...it's better in person.
Kirk, I love you! Thanks for making my day so special :).

2 comments:

The Seaman Family said...

Yay you finally got "The Watch!!!"
You both look very nice on your date out, by the way. I'm ready for us all to do an adults only night, one of these days....after we get rid of this flu! With a fam of five, it could take a while.

Lauren said...

Chrissie,
SO many fun pics! Looks like Indiana life is treating you well. Elijah is just growing so fast. Can;t wait to see you tomorrow right? :-) please confirm its the right Thursday. Ha. LOVE YOU