Monday, August 10, 2009

Weekend Fun

Elijah and I headed up to our good friends, the Cuthbert's home in Michigan this weekend while Kirk was gone on his fishing trip.  We had a wonderful time, including my first ever Demolition Derby experience (don't worry, I didn't take E...it would be like the equivelent of taking your baby to a bar, in my opinion!).  Anyway, thanks Cuthberts, for all your hospitality...we had a great time.  And also, I took no pictures except the ones that follow...


Loving himself...
Mirrors are his new favorite toy!
Look how cute I am!
How can you not love that face?
And how can you not love this one even more??


All the Duncans are now back home, safe and sound.  Kirk had a great time fishing as always, but was happy to be reunited to Elijah and me!

3 comments:

Darla said...

Elijah ages gracefully:) I think he gets even cuter with time.

Kelly D. said...

Oh my gosh!! Those pictures are adorable! I really need to work a weekend visit into my schedule sometime soon! I miss my little nephew!

ryan and chelsee jones said...

WOW - he's soooooooo cute! :) I love that cute little smile! Looking at your little guy gets me so excited to meet ours when he comes! PS - did you sell that desk? Ryan and I might be interested in it.