Thursday, August 27, 2009

Elijah's Most Recent Moves...

We definitely have a crawler on our hands! He is getting around pretty quickly and is into everything he's not supposed to be into :). In addition to crawling, he is even starting to pull himself up on certain objects. He is a child with no fear, that's for sure. Enjoy the video...I know I won't get the award for mother of the year by enticing him with a shoe and then taking it away from him as soon as he gets to it :).   You will also notice he is so busy being "on the move" that he can't even stop to smile for the camera!

9 comments:

Jessica said...

He is so adorable Chrissie! It is amazing how fast they learn and grow. I feel like Brooke just started crawling and pulling up a month ago and now she is walking.

Katie Duncan said...

LOVE IT. I can't wait to see him walk!

Vanessa said...

i love his left knee-right foot method. half of him is ready to walk :) Dangit he is sooooo cute.

Peter and Bethany said...

That right foot trick is pretty cool... way to go Elijah!

Lauren said...

ha ha LOVE seeing that little guy move...almost as much as I love hearing your voice change and encourage him! You're such a good mom!

ryan and chelsee jones said...

He's sooo cute! I love that he wouldn't put that one knee on the floor! :) He'll be walking before you know it!

Allison and Daniel said...

So cute! I love his funny crawl. We have to do dinner so I can see him in action.

Grandma said...

I'm looking forward to having crawl all over the house. Can't wait to see you both.

Aunt Rach said...

Look at him go!!!!