Monday, August 31, 2009

September is a Crazy Month...

Just in case you happen to notice a lack of blogging in the coming weeks, here is why. September is going to be an absolutely NUTS month for the Duncans. Here's an idea of the madness.

THIS Thursday, Elijah I hit the road to go meet my mom at a "half-way" point to drop off Elijah. I am dreading being away for him for a week, but I know he will be well taken care of by all of his adoring fans in Pennsylvania.
Friday, I drive back to Indy and hop on a plane to Florida with Kirk. Saturday is a good friend's wedding in West Palm Beach. I am looking forward to being reunited with a lot of my friends from Focus on the Family Institute and spending some time with my cousins Jeff, Carolyn, and Jonathan.
Sunday, Kirk I get on a boat. A big boat. A cruise ship, actually. Four days of sunshine and fun! We fly back home Thursday, the 10th.

Friday, the 11th I get back in the car to go get Elijah back. Saturday, we drive back home.

Friday the 18th, Kirk, Elijah, and I hop on a plane for PA to celebrate Grandma Spier's life. Her memorial service is Saturday, the 19th. Sunday, the 20th, we fly back home.

Friday, the 25th, we hop on a plane again for Alexa's wedding (Kirk's cousin) in North Carolina. We are looking forward to family time and are hoping to be able to introduce Elijah to a lot of family he has not yet met. Sunday, the 27th, we're on a plane back home...and hopefully will not get back on a plane, or in a car, or on a cruise ship...for a very very very long time.

But, like I told Kirk, if anything makes all the craziness worth it, it's family and friends.

3 comments:

Aunt Rach said...

Tired just reading all that.

Grandma said...

Can't wait for my part in this wild adventure! Good thing you have a flexible little man!

C Leebrick said...

holy moly!

it all sounds pretty fun!